I'M a widower and cook mainly for myself. This recipe is simple and I've used it many times. Since it makes enough for two, I'll wrap half of the baked potato wedges in foil and freeze them for another time. Then I simply warm them in the toaster oven or microwave. -R. V. Taibbi, Honolulu, Hawaii
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 large unpeeled baking potato, cut into wedges
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- In a shallow bowl, combine Parmesan cheese, basil, salt if desired and peppers. Brush cut sides of potato wedges with oil; dip into cheese mixture.
- Place in a greased 8-in. square pan. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until tender. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Herbed Potato Wedges in Reminisce Extra April 1998, p47
Reviews for Herbed Potato Wedges
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review