Herbed Potato Packs Recipe
- 2 pounds fingerling potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1. Pierce potatoes with a fork. Place in a large microwave-safe dish; cover and microwave for 4-7 minutes or until crisp-tender, stirring halfway. Add the remaining ingredients; toss to coat.
- 2. Place one-fourth of the potatoes on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 14 in. x 12 in.). Fold foil around potatoes and seal tightly. Repeat with remaining potatoes.
- 3. Grill, covered, over medium-high heat for 6-9 minutes on each side or until potatoes are tender. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 4 servings.
1 packet: 178 calories, 4g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 597mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 4g fiber), 5g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1/2 fat.
Reviews for Herbed Potato Packs
"Simple, easy and yummy. Perfect to BBQ outside."
"Though we grill 12 months a year, I have not done a lot of veggie grilling, seems like it is easier in the kitchen. But this is a keeper! Easy, fast and so good. There are so many ways you could make this, add mushrooms, kernel corn, spice it up. Loved it!"