Herbed Potato Packs Recipe
Fingerlings are small, firm and waxy potatoes, so they cook faster than chunkier varieties and leap from grill to table in one convenient pouch. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 pounds fingerling potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1. Pierce potatoes with a fork. Place in a large microwave-safe dish; cover and microwave for 4-7 minutes or until crisp-tender, stirring halfway. Add the remaining ingredients; toss to coat.
- 2. Place one-fourth of the potatoes on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 14 in. x 12 in.). Fold foil around potatoes and seal tightly. Repeat with remaining potatoes.
- 3. Grill, covered, over medium-high heat for 6-9 minutes on each side or until potatoes are tender. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 4 servings.
1 packet equals 178 calories, 4 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 597 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 5 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1/2 fat.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC