Fingerlings are small, firm and waxy potatoes, so they cook faster than chunkier varieties and leap from grill to table in one convenient pouch. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 pounds fingerling potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- Pierce potatoes with a fork. Place in a large microwave-safe dish; cover and microwave for 4-7 minutes or until crisp-tender, stirring halfway. Add the remaining ingredients; toss to coat.
- Place one-fourth of the potatoes on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 14 in. x 12 in.). Fold foil around potatoes and seal tightly. Repeat with remaining potatoes.
- Grill, covered, over medium-high heat for 6-9 minutes on each side or until potatoes are tender. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Herbed Potato Packs in Taste of Home June/July 2012, p23
Reviews for Herbed Potato Packs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review