- 2 pounds fingerling potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- Pierce potatoes with a fork. Place in a large microwave-safe dish; cover and microwave for 4-7 minutes or until crisp-tender, stirring halfway. Add the remaining ingredients; toss to coat.
- Place one-fourth of the potatoes on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 14 in. x 12 in.). Fold foil around potatoes and seal tightly. Repeat with remaining potatoes.
- Grill, covered, over medium-high heat for 6-9 minutes on each side or until potatoes are tender. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Herbed Potato Packs
Sort By :
Simple, easy and yummy. Perfect to BBQ outside.
Though we grill 12 months a year, I have not done a lot of veggie grilling, seems like it is easier in the kitchen. But this is a keeper! Easy, fast and so good. There are so many ways you could make this, add mushrooms, kernel corn, spice it up. Loved it!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Side Dishes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Side Dishes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Father's Day Side Dishes >
- Grilled Potatoes >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Side Dishes >
- Potato Recipes >