Herbed Potato Fans Recipe
- 2 medium baking potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon white wine or chicken broth
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon each dried parsley flakes, thyme and rosemary, crushed
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Green onions and sour cream, optional
- 1. With a sharp knife, cut each potato into 1/2-in. slices, leaving slices attached at the bottom. Place on a microwave-safe plate.
- 2. Combine the oil, wine and seasonings; drizzle over potatoes. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 8-12 minutes or until tender, turning once. Garnish with onions and sour cream if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
1 potato (calculated without optional ingredients) equals 291 calories, 14 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 308 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Herbed Potato Fans
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.