This tasty twist on baked potatoes makes mealtime feel special. Pair them with steaks or pork chops; you'll love the change of pace. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 medium baking potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon white wine or chicken broth
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon each dried parsley flakes, thyme and rosemary, crushed
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Green onions and sour cream, optional
- With a sharp knife, cut each potato into 1/2-in. slices, leaving slices attached at the bottom. Place on a microwave-safe plate.
- Combine the oil, wine and seasonings; drizzle over potatoes. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 8-12 minutes or until tender, turning once. Garnish with onions and sour cream if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Herbed Potato Fans in Simple & Delicious February/March 2011, p23
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Herbed Potato Fans
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review