- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 4-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh thyme or 1-1/2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1-1/2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1-1/2 teaspoons coarsely ground pepper
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 3 pork tenderloins (1 pound each)
- 1 pound small red potatoes, quartered
- In a bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Place the pork in a large shallow baking pan. Drizzle with three-fourths of the herb mixture. Toss potatoes with remaining herb mixture; place around pork.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 40-45 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160° and potatoes are tender. Let pork stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Yield: 3-4 servings with potatoes plus leftover pork.
Originally published as Herbed Pork and Potatoes in Quick Cooking May/June 2003, p44
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Herbed Pork Tenderloin and Potatoes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 11, 2012
"Great flavors. I will cut back on the oil next time though."
Reviewed Sep. 16, 2011
"I didn't make the extra pork, but I should have! This was so good we ate it all at one sitting."