- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon each garlic salt, pepper, rubbed sage and dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 boneless pork loin roast (3 to 4 pounds)
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- Combine brown sugar, herbs and seasonings; rub over entire roast. Place roast, fat side up, on a rack in a roasting pan. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 2 hours or until a meat thermometer reads 160°.
- Remove roast from pan. Pour pan drippings into a large measuring cup; add water to measure 2 cups. Place flour a small saucepan; stir in pan drippings until blended. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Slice roast and serve with gravy. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Herbed Pork Roast with Gravy
Sort By :
"My husband loved it and he hates when I make roasts. I will have to make again"
"My family, who were never fans of pork roast, absolutely love this recipe. The brown sugar takes the taste of pork to a whole new level."
"My husband went nuts for this. Added carrots and potatoes around the roast."
"Tender, moist, delicious seasoning. A great recipe. Thank you so much for sharing."