- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley, divided
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 2 teaspoons salt, optional
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed fennel seed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 boneless extra-lean pork roast (about 2 pounds)
- Combine half of the parsley with the herb and seasonings. Rub over roast. Place in shallow pan; cover with remaining parsley. Roast, uncovered, at 325° for 35 minutes per pound or until a meat thermometer reads 160°-170°. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Herbed Pork Roast in Taste of Home October/November 1994, p41
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Herbed Pork Roast
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Sep. 30, 2013
SO easy!! My family really enjoyed this. Next time I will use less fennel though.