Herbed Pork Rib Roast Recipe
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon dried marjoram
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 to 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 1 bone-in pork rib roast (about 4 pounds)
- 1. Combine the garlic powder, onion powder, marjoram, parsley and cayenne; rub over roast. Place in a large shallow glass dish. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- 2. Place roast bone side down in a shallow roasting pan. Bake, uncovered, at 350° 80-90 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing. Yield: 8 servings.
4-1/2 ounce-weight: 356 calories, 24g fat (9g saturated fat), 111mg cholesterol, 88mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (trace sugars, trace fiber), 30g protein
Reviews for Herbed Pork Rib Roast
"Have made this several times now and it is very good. I do rub the roast with olive oil and add salt and pepper. I felt it needed some oil to hold spices to the roast. Love it!"
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.