- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon dried marjoram
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 to 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 1 bone-in pork rib roast (about 4 pounds)
- Combine the garlic powder, onion powder, marjoram, parsley and cayenne; rub over roast. Place in a large shallow glass dish. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Place roast bone side down in a shallow roasting pan. Bake, uncovered, at 350° 80-90 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Herbed Pork Rib Roast in Country October/November 2002, p49
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Herbed Pork Rib Roast
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Mar. 2, 2014
"Have made this several times now and it is very good. I do rub the roast with olive oil and add salt and pepper. I felt it needed some oil to hold spices to the roast. Love it!"