- for 5 minutes. Increase heat to 450°. Pour pork mixture into
- crust. Roll out remaining pastry to fit top of pie. Place over
- filling; cut slits in top. Trim, seal and flute edges. Bake for 10
- minutes. Reduce heat to 350°; bake 10-15 minutes longer or until
- golden brown. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 632 calories, 36 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 124 mg cholesterol, 749 mg sodium, 49 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 26 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a medium red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Santa Margherita Chianti Classico Reserva Italy 2009
. Initial tastes of fruits and spice move to herbal notes for a long smooth finish. Buy now and get 3 bottles for $49.99. Order Now