I like to serve this tender pork for special occasions. My husband thinks I spend hours preparing it, but it's really easy to fix.—Jodie Arkin, Waconia, Minnesota
- 1-1/2 pounds pork tenderloin
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Cut pork into 1/2-in. slices and pound to flatten. Combine butter and garlic powder; brush over pork. Combine the seasonings; sprinkle over pork.
- Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 4 minutes on each side. Brush with honey; broil for 1 minute longer or until meat juices run clear. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Herbed Pork Medallions in Quick Cooking May/June 2002, p14
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Herbed Pork Medallions
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review