Herbed Pork Chops Recipe
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (4 ounces each)
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Sprinkle pork chops with lemon juice. In a small bowl, combine the parsley, rosemary, thyme and pepper; rub over chops.
- 2. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let meat stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 148 calories, 6g fat (0g saturated fat), 59mg cholesterol, 44mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 22g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat.
Reviews for Herbed Pork Chops
"So simple and yet so good!"
"Very nice recipe. I substituted sage for the thyme. I did think they were a little dry. I made them on my indoor grill. Perhaps they will be better cooked on my outdoor grill."
"We had this on a pork tenderloin on the grill, great rub for any meat!!!!!"
"Easy and super yummy! Due to inclement BBQ weather, I made these in a frying pan and they were delicious! They were a hit with even the pickiest in my house, and we'll surely make them again."