Herbed Pork Chops Recipe
Herbs are a fast and flavorful way to dress up pork. Plus, they make the chops look so pretty on a platter. I prepare these year-round as a way to capture the taste of summer.
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (4 ounces each)
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Sprinkle pork chops with lemon juice. In a small bowl, combine the parsley, rosemary, thyme and pepper; rub over chops.
- 2. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let meat stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
1 pork chop equals 148 calories, 6 g fat (0 saturated fat), 59 mg cholesterol, 44 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 22 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 3 lean meat.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC