Herbed Pork and Potatoes
Denise Dowd of St. Louis, Missouri shares this mouthwatering meal-in-one. We doubled the number of rosemary-seasoned pork tenderloins, so you can serve one with the potatoes for a family dinner, then save the leftover pork for another recipe.Denise Dowd, St. Louis, Missouri
3-4 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 40 min.
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 teaspoons minced fresh thyme or 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary or 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 2 pork tenderloins (1 pound each)
- 1 pound small red potatoes, quartered
- In a small bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Place the pork
- in a large shallow baking pan. Drizzle with three-fourths of the
- herb mixture. Toss potatoes with remaining herb mixture; place
- around pork.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 40-45 minutes or until a meat
- thermometer reads 160° and potatoes are tender. Let pork stand
- for 5 minutes before slicing. Yield: 3-4 servings with potatoes
- plus 1 pound leftover pork.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (4 ounces) equals 463 calories, 31 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 63 mg cholesterol, 432 mg sodium,