Herbed Pork and Potatoes Recipe
From St. Louis, Missouri, Denise Dowd shares this mouthwatering meal-in-one. We tripled the number of rosemary-seasoned tenderloins, so you can serve one with the potatoes for a family dinner, then save the leftover pork for the next two recipes.
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 4-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh thyme or 1-1/2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1-1/2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1-1/2 teaspoons coarsely ground pepper
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 3 pork tenderloins (1 pound each)
- 1 pound small red potatoes, quartered
- In a bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Place the pork in a large shallow baking pan. Drizzle with three-fourths of the herb mixture. Toss potatoes with remaining herb mixture; place around pork.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 40-45 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160° and potatoes are tender. Let pork stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Yield: 3-4 servings with potatoes plus leftover pork.
Originally published as Herbed Pork and Potatoes in Quick Cooking May/June 2003, p44
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Herbed Pork and Potatoes(2)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review