Herbed Popcorn Recipe
This savory popcorn is a nice break from the usual sweet snack mixes.
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 10 min. Bake: 25 min. + cooling YIELD:9 servings
- 8 cups popped popcorn
- 2 cups potato sticks
- 1 cup mixed nuts
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the popcorn, potato sticks and nuts. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Drizzle over popcorn mixture and toss to coat.
- 2. Spread into two ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans. Bake, uncovered, at 250° for 25-30 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring twice. Cool on a wire rack. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 9 cups.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 242 calories, 20 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 334 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 4 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC