This savory popcorn is a nice break from the usual sweet snack mixes.
- 8 cups popped popcorn
- 2 cups potato sticks
- 1 cup mixed nuts
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a large bowl, combine the popcorn, potato sticks and nuts. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Drizzle over popcorn mixture and toss to coat.
- Spread into two ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans. Bake, uncovered, at 250° for 25-30 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring twice. Cool on a wire rack. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 9 cups.
Originally published as Herbed Popcorn in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2006, p82
Reviews for Herbed Popcorn
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review