Instead buying a pizza sauce in the store, this recipe allows you to create it at home. It is so easy and flavorful that you will being making it every time you make homemade pizza.—Cathy Blankman, Warroad, Minnesota
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 can (6 ounces) tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a small saucepan, combine all ingredients; cook and stir over medium heat for 2 minutes. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Herbed Pizza Sauce in Country Woman September/October 2004, p35
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Herbed Pizza Sauce
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review