- 1/3 cup butter
- 6 cups fresh or frozen peas
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In a large skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat. Add peas and green onions; cook and stir until tender. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Herbed Peas in Country Extra March 2009, p49
Reviews for Herbed Peas(2)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Apr. 16, 2014
These are absolutely delicious. A 'fancy' way of dressing up peas with little fuss. I will definitely be making these again and again.....
Reviewed Apr. 15, 2011
This recipe is delicious! It is one of my favorite ways to serve peas.