- 1/3 cup butter
- 6 cups fresh or frozen peas
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In a large skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat. Add peas and green onions; cook and stir until tender. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forHerbed Peas
"These are absolutely delicious. A 'fancy' way of dressing up peas with little fuss. I will definitely be making these again and again....."
"This recipe is delicious! It is one of my favorite ways to serve peas."