Herbed Parmesan Potato Wedges Recipe
These potatoes are mildly seasoned with thyme, lemon juice and Parmesan cheese...and they are so good! Using the microwave makes them fast, too. -Connie Thomas of Jensen, Utah
- 1-1/4 pounds small red potatoes
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Cut potatoes into quarters; place in a large bowl. Drizzle with butter and lemon juice; toss to coat. Combine the Parmesan cheese, thyme, salt and pepper; sprinkle over potatoes and toss to coat.
- 2. Transfer to a 2-qt. microwave-safe dish. Loosely cover with waxed paper and microwave on high for 8-11 minutes or until tender. Yield: 4 servings.
3/4 cup equals 151 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 446 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 6 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1 fat.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC