Herbed Parmesan Potato Wedges Recipe
These potatoes are mildly seasoned with thyme, lemon juice and Parmesan cheese...and they are so good! Using the microwave makes them fast, too. -Connie Thomas of Jensen, Utah
- 1-1/4 pounds small red potatoes
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cut potatoes into quarters; place in a large bowl. Drizzle with butter and lemon juice; toss to coat. Combine the Parmesan cheese, thyme, salt and pepper; sprinkle over potatoes and toss to coat.
- Transfer to a 2-qt. microwave-safe dish. Loosely cover with waxed paper and microwave on high for 8-11 minutes or until tender. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Herbed Potato Wedges in Light & Tasty December/January 2004, p29
Reviews for Herbed Parmesan Potato Wedges(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Side Dishes >
- Healthy Cooking Side Dishes >
- Healthy Cooking Vegetarian Recipes >