Herbed Oven Potatoes
This recipe tastes wonderful with new potatoes fresh from the garden. The well-seasoned potato chunks are an excellent side dish for fish, poultry or meat. It's easy to make since there's no peeling required.
6 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 50 min.
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pounds red potatoes, quartered
- Minced fresh parsley
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first six ingredients.
- Add potatoes, a few at a time; seal bag and toss to coat. Place in a
- single layer in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- Drizzle with remaining oil mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 450° for
- 50-55 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with
- parsley. Yield: 6 servings.