- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pounds red potatoes, quartered
- Minced fresh parsley
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first six ingredients. Add potatoes, a few at a time; seal bag and toss to coat. Place in a single layer in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- Drizzle with remaining oil mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 50-55 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Herbed Oven Potatoes
Sort By :
"the recipe looks good, but I can't make until I know how much sodium is in it. My mother has had a stroke and has heart problems."
"I love this recipe. It's a new family favorite, we can't get enough of these potatoes!!!"
"I made this recipe for our family Christmas and everyone loved it. Even my picky son."
"This was so easy and delicious. I made it with the Parmesean breaded Chickwnwing Quarters. Big Hit!"
"Made this MANY times"