- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pounds red potatoes, quartered
- Minced fresh parsley
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first six ingredients. Add potatoes, a few at a time; seal bag and toss to coat. Place in a single layer in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- Drizzle with remaining oil mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 50-55 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Herbed Oven Potatoes
Sort By :
the recipe looks good, but I can't make until I know how much sodium is in it. My mother has had a stroke and has heart problems.
I love this recipe. It's a new family favorite, we can't get enough of these potatoes!!!
I made this recipe for our family Christmas and everyone loved it. Even my picky son.
This was so easy and delicious. I made it with the Parmesean breaded Chickwnwing Quarters. Big Hit!
Made this MANY times