Herbed Orange Roughy Recipe
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 orange roughy, red snapper, catfish or trout fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1. In a small shallow bowl, combine the first seven ingredients; dip fillets on both sides in lemon mixture.
- 2. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack. Grill, covered, over medium-hot heat or broil 4 in,. from the heat for 5-10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 87 calories, 5g fat (2g saturated fat), 33mg cholesterol, 192mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 9g protein .
Reviews for Herbed Orange Roughy
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.