Herbed Orange Roughy with Mushrooms Recipe
- 4 orange roughy fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh basil or 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced fresh mushrooms, optional
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1. Place the fish fillets in a single layer in a large skillet. Sprinkle with the lemon juice, parsley, bail, salt and garlic powder. Place mushrooms over fish if desired. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 6-8 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Sprinkle with paprika. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 135 calories, 1g fat (0g saturated fat), 102mg cholesterol, 418mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0g fiber), 28g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat.
Reviews for Herbed Orange Roughy with Mushrooms
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.