- 10 minutes. Shape each portion into an 8-in. circle; place on
- greased baking sheets. Cover and let rise until doubled, about 30
- minutes. Using the end of a wooden spoon handle, make several
- 1/4-in. indentations in each loaf.
- Brush with remaining oil. Sprinkle with green onions, rosemary, sage
- and oregano. Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until golden
- brown. Remove to wire racks. Serve with olive oil for dipping if
- desired. Yield: 3 loaves.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 217 calories, 7 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 395 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.