- Punch dough down and press evenly into a greased 13-in. x 9-in.
- baking pan. With very sharp knife, cut diagonal lines 1-1/2 in.
- apart completely through dough. Repeat in opposite direction,
- creating a diamond patter. Cover and let rise in a warm place until
- doubled, about 1 hour.
- Redefine pattern by gently poking along cut lines with a knife tip.
- Brush with 2 tablespoons melted butter. Bake at 375° for 15
- minutes. Meanwhile, combine Parmesan cheese, basil, oregano and
- garlic powder. Brush bread with remaining butter; sprinkle with
- cheese mixture. Bake for 5 minutes. Loosely cover with foil and bake
- 5 minutes longer. Serve warm. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 316 calories, 10 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 44 mg cholesterol, 580 mg sodium, 49 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 8 g protein.