- 6-8 minutes. Cover and let rest for 15 minutes.
- Punch dough down. Press dough into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking
- pan. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 45
- Brush with 4 tablespoons melted butter. Bake at 375° for 15
- minutes. Brush with remaining butter. Combine the cheese, basil,
- garlic powder and oregano; sprinkle over bread. Bake 10-15 minutes
- longer or until golden brown. Yield: 16-20 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 162 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 25 mg cholesterol, 297 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.