Herbed Noodles Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups uncooked noodles
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon minced chives
- Salt and pepper to taste, optional
- 1. In a saucepan, cook noodles according to package directions; drain and return to saucepan. Add the remaining ingredients; toss well to coat. Yield: 2 servings.
3/4 cup: 170 calories, 6g fat (4g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 76mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat.
Reviews for Herbed Noodles
"Light and tasty."