Serve this side dish and you'll give your meal flavor and color! All the fresh herbs make it feel extra-special. —Marie Rizzio, Interlochen, MI
- 3-1/2 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/2 cup frozen shelled edamame, thawed
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh marjoram
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup grated Romano cheese
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat. Add onion and red pepper; cook and stir until tender. Stir in edamame and broth; heat through. Add herbs.
- Drain noodles and add to skillet; toss to combine. Transfer to a serving plate. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Herbed Noodles with Edamame in Simple & Delicious June/July 2013, p39
Reviews for Herbed Noodles with Edamame
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Nov. 4, 2014
"This needed something to enhance the taste. I added Italian Dressing! Easy to make however."