Serve this side dish and you'll give your meal flavor and color! All the fresh herbs make it feel extra-special. —Marie Rizzio, Interlochen, MI
- 3-1/2 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/2 cup frozen shelled edamame, thawed
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh marjoram
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup grated Romano cheese
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat. Add onion and red pepper; cook and stir until tender. Stir in edamame and broth; heat through. Add herbs.
- Drain noodles and add to skillet; toss to combine. Transfer to a serving plate. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Herbed Noodles with Edamame in Simple & Delicious June/July 2013, p39
Reviews for Herbed Noodles with Edamame
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 4, 2014
"This needed something to enhance the taste. I added Italian Dressing! Easy to make however."