- 1-1/2 cups uncooked noodles
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon minced chives
- Salt and pepper to taste, optional
- In a saucepan, cook noodles according to package directions; drain and return to saucepan. Add the remaining ingredients; toss well to coat. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Herbed Noodles in Cooking for One or Two Cookbook 2003, p235
Reviews for Herbed Noodles(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review