- stir over high heat until mixture is reduced by two-thirds. Add
- remaining broth. Reduce heat; simmer for 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine milk powder and cornstarch; gradually stir
- in milk until blended. Stir into sauce. Bring to a boil; cook and
- stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Reduce heat; add the cheese,
- mustard and oregano. Stir until cheese is melted. Yield: 7 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One serving (1/2 cup) equals 123 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 13 mg cholesterol, 577 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 8 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat-free milk, 1 fat.