- Sprinkle cheese over center of dough to within 5-in. of edge.
- Sprinkle with thyme and rosemary. Bring edges of dough to center;
- twist to form a knot. Cover and let rise until doubled, about 30
- In a small bowl, combine egg and milk; brush over top. Sprinkle with
- poppy seeds. Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until golden
- brown. Cool for 20 minutes before slicing. Serve warm. Yield: 1
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 352 calories, 16 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 65 mg cholesterol, 447 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 12 g protein.