Herbed Monkey Bread Recipe
This pull-apart bread tastes especially good alongside a plate of saucy spaghetti!—Donna Gordon, Averill Park, New York
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon minced chives
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tubes (12 ounces each) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the butter, garlic and seasonings. Dip biscuits in butter mixture; place in a greased 10-in. fluted tube pan.
- 2. Bake at 400° for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to wire rack. Serve warm. Yield: 1 loaf.
1 serving (1 each) equals 102 calories, 6 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 240 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Herbed Monkey Bread
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC