- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon minced chives
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tubes (12 ounces each) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, garlic and seasonings. Dip biscuits in butter mixture; place in a greased 10-in. fluted tube pan.
- Bake at 400° for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to wire rack. Serve warm. Yield: 1 loaf.
Reviews for Herbed Monkey Bread
"Very good. These were a great addition to a spaghetti meal. Everyone loved them. I made only one half recipe, though, as there were only four of us. I also sprinkled them with Parmesan cheese. I will definitely make these again."
"I cut the recipe in half, cut the biscuits in fourth and put in a greased loaf pan. Tasty!"