"Expect to get plenty of compliments on these fast, flavor-packed chops," relates Billi Jo Sylvester, New Smyrna Beach, Florida. "They're tender and juicy."
- 1 teaspoon salt-free garlic seasoning blend
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 2 bone-in pork loin chop (6 ounces each)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Rub over both sides of pork chops. In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil and garlic over medium-high heat. Add pork chops. Cook for 4-5 minutes on each side or until juices run clear.
- Remove from the heat; drizzle with lemon juice. Cover and let stand for 2 minutes before serving. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Herbed Pork Chops in Light & Tasty December/January 2002, p48
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Herbed Lemon Pork Chops
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review