- 1 teaspoon salt-free garlic seasoning blend
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 2 bone-in pork loin chop (6 ounces each)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Rub over both sides of pork chops. In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil and garlic over medium-high heat. Add pork chops. Cook for 4-5 minutes on each side or until juices run clear.
- Remove from the heat; drizzle with lemon juice. Cover and let stand for 2 minutes before serving. Yield: 2 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Herbed Lemon Pork Chops
"These were a hit with my family! The boneless chops I had were very thick so I pounded them out and adjusted the cooking time. I don't buy garlic salt so I simply used some garlic powder and kosher salt and omitted the garlic in the oil. I added some fresh herbs the last few minutes of cooking. The chops were perfectly cooked, moist, and favorable. We will certainly be making this easy and elegant looking dish again soon!"
"Flavorful and easy!"
"One of my favorite recipes."
"I loved these crisp, garlic chops. The bit of lemon at the end really freshens them up. I also like how easily you can omit the salt. Unfortunately my husband didn't like them, claimed there was nothing special about them. So I won't be making these again."
"Amazing flavor and quick to make. I used a spicy pork rub for the garlic seasoning. The rub does not make very much so you may need to make more if you want more flavor."