- 1 teaspoon salt-free garlic seasoning blend
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 2 bone-in pork loin chop (6 ounces each)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Rub over both sides of pork chops. In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil and garlic over medium-high heat. Add pork chops. Cook for 4-5 minutes on each side or until juices run clear.
- Remove from the heat; drizzle with lemon juice. Cover and let stand for 2 minutes before serving. Yield: 2 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Herbed Lemon Pork Chops
Sort By :
I loved these crisp, garlic chops. The bit of lemon at the end really freshens them up. I also like how easily you can omit the salt. Unfortunately my husband didn't like them, claimed there was nothing special about them. So I won't be making these again.
Amazing flavor and quick to make. I used a spicy pork rub for the garlic seasoning. The rub does not make very much so you may need to make more if you want more flavor.
Flavorful, moist pork chops. And they couldn't be easier!
My picky 10 year old loved this, as well as the rest of my family! I used canned garlic instead. It was easy and did not take a lot of time. I'll make this one again soon!
Very moist inside and savory outside. Simply delicious. Definitely a keeper. Easy to prepare and perfect every time.
More Recipe Collections
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Greek Dinner Recipes >
- Greek Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Pork Chop Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Main Dishes >