Herbed Grilled Corn on the Cob Recipe
I'd never grilled corn until last summer when my sister-in-law served it for us. What a treat! So simple, yet delicious, grilled corn is now a must for my favorite summer menu.
- 8 medium ears sweet corn
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1. Place corn in a stockpot; cover with cold water. Soak 20 minutes; drain. Carefully peel back corn husks to within 1 in. of bottoms; remove silk.
- 2. In a small bowl, mix remaining ingredients; spread over corn. Rewrap corn in husks; secure with kitchen string.
- 3. Grill corn; covered, over medium heat 25-30 minutes or until tender, turning often. Cut string and peel back husks. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 178 calories, 12 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 277 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Herbed Grilled Corn on the Cob
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC