I'd never grilled corn until last summer when my sister-in-law served it for us. What a treat! So simple, yet delicious, grilled corn is now a must for my favorite summer menu.
- 8 medium ears sweet corn
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Place corn in a stockpot; cover with cold water. Soak 20 minutes; drain. Carefully peel back corn husks to within 1 in. of bottoms; remove silk.
- In a small bowl, mix remaining ingredients; spread over corn. Rewrap corn in husks; secure with kitchen string.
- Grill corn; covered, over medium heat 25-30 minutes or until tender, turning often. Cut string and peel back husks. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Corn on the Cob in Taste of Home June/July 2007, p33
Reviews for Herbed Grilled Corn on the Cob
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review