- 8 medium ears sweet corn
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Soak corn in cold water for 20 minutes. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the butter, basil, parsley and salt. Carefully peel back corn husks to within 1 in. of bottoms; remove silk. Spread butter mixture over corn.
- Rewrap corn in husks and secure with kitchen string. Grill corn, covered, over medium heat for 25-30 minutes or until tender, turning occasionally. Cut strings and peel back husks. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Herbed Grilled Corn on the Cob
Sort By :
Delicious! I only wished we had eaten outside as the grilled husks made a huge mess of my kitchen.
This was an easy way to prepare the corn, and the corn itself was tasty, but i didn't find that the spices added anything to it. I will perhaps continue grilling it in this fashion, but adding your recipe for "parmesan corn on the cob" which is a favorite butter sauce we like to use.
this was a very easy and fast recipe. my family and i couldn't really tell any difference in flavor from regular grilled corn on the cob. they were alright but not fantastic, i might make them on a rare occasion but they will not be a staple in my house.
I made this corn for our Memorial Day cookout and my family & friends loved it. It will be a staple for seasons to come!
This is WONDERFUL! I think it would be great if you added some garlic to the butter sauce. I will try that next time, it has great flavor to it and very easy to do! Thanks for sharing this :)
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Butter Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Side Dishes >
- Condiments >
- Corn on the Cob >
- Corn Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Father's Day Side Dishes >
- Grilled Corn >
- Grilled Vegetables >
- Grilling Recipes >
- July 4th Recipes >
- July 4th Side Dishes >
- Labor Day Recipes >
- Labor Day Side Dish Recipes >
- Memorial Day Recipes >