Herbed Gazpacho Recipe
- 1 can (46 ounces) V8 juice, chilled
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) Italian stewed tomatoes
- 3 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium cucumber, chopped
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 4 to 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cooked chopped shrimp, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first 11 ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Garnish with shrimp if desired. Yield: 10-12 servings (about 3 quarts).
1 cup: 85 calories, 4g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 781mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein .
Reviews for Herbed Gazpacho
"It was great. The recipe that I had before, took so l-o-n-g to get all the vegetables prepared. This was super easier. It is a keeper in my book. Tried it in a wide mouth thermos and an inch-or-so of dry ice (dropped with brown butcher paper around). It kept super cool and just slid down your throat and enjoyed. I was told that this goes to all our long ATV drives here in the deserts of Utah."