Herbed Garlic Potatoes Recipe
- 15 small red potatoes (about 2 pounds), cut in half
- 1/3 cup butter, cubed
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh tarragon or 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 2 to 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Drain well.
- In a large skillet, melt butter. Add the parsley, chives, tarragon and garlic; cook and stir over low heat for 1-2 minutes. Add the potatoes, bacon, salt and pepper; toss to coat. Cook until heated through, about 5 minutes. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Herbed Garlic Potatoes
Sort By :
"These were good, but a bit too buttery."
"I was too lazy to go back in the garden to get more parsley and it was still good! I used about 1 tablespoon and I added some fresh basil. I didn't have any of the other spices on hand and it still tasted Great!"
"I've made this recipe twice now. Once with bacon and once without. I think I will leave the bacon out. Bacon overpowered the other flavors. Will make it again."