Herbed Fresh Tossed Salad Recipe
This recipe is a fresh-tasting side dish. The sweet red pepper gives it crunch, spark and a festive appearance.—Margery Bryan, Moses Lake, Washington
- 1 cup canola oil
- 1/3 cup tarragon vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh oregano or 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 to 1 teaspoon minced fresh basil or 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- Mixed salad greens
- Sliced cucumber and sweet red pepper
- 1. In a small bowl, whisk the first seven ingredients. In a large salad bowl, combine greens, cucumber and red pepper. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Yield: about 1-1/3 cups dressing.
2 tablespoon: 193 calories, 22g fat (3g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 236mg sodium, 0 carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Reviews for Herbed Fresh Tossed Salad
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC