Herbed Fresh Green Beans Recipe
- 1 pound fresh green beans, trimmed
- 4-1/2 teaspoons butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried savory
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Place green beans in a microwave-safe dish. Combine the remaining ingredients; pour over beans and toss to coat. Cover and microwave on high for 6-8 minutes or until beans are tender. Yield: 4 servings.
3/4 cup: 69 calories, 4g fat (3g saturated fat), 11mg cholesterol, 197mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1 fat.
Reviews for Herbed Fresh Green Beans
"Fresh bean made this way were terrible. We could not chew them and threw them out."
"I used a package of frozen green beans and they were good."
"I made these using canned green beans since I had a jar that did not seal when I was canning yesterday. They are very tasty."