These beans take just moments to prepare in the microwave, making them perfect after a busy day, when you're low on energy and time. -Lucinda Walker of Somerset, Pennsylvania
- 1 pound fresh green beans, trimmed
- 4-1/2 teaspoons butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried savory
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Place green beans in a microwave-safe dish. Combine the remaining ingredients; pour over beans and toss to coat. Cover and microwave on high for 6-8 minutes or until beans are tender. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Herbed Green Beans in Light & Tasty August/September 2005, p23
Reviews for Herbed Fresh Green Beans
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review