Herbed French Fries Recipe
This recipe, combining fresh herbs and other seasonings, is very flavorful—a healthy, easy and quick way to make french fries without frying in deep fat.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon minced fresh basil
- 3/4 teaspoon minced fresh oregano
- 3/4 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Dash chili powder
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into thin strips
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Add potatoes; toss to coat.
- 2. Transfer to a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 400° for 40-45 minutes or until tender, turning once. Yield: 2 servings.
1-1/2 cups: 188 calories, 7g fat (1g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 153mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 fat.
Reviews for Herbed French Fries
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC