Herbed Feta Dip Recipe
- 1/2 cup packed fresh parsley sprigs
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups (16 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- 1. In a food processor, combine the first five ingredients; cover and pulse until finely chopped. Add cheese and lemon juice; process until creamy. Serve with vegetables. Yield: 3 cups.
1/4 cup dip (calculated without vegetables) equals 176 calories, 15 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 361 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 7 g protein.
Reviews for Herbed Feta Dip
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer