Herbed Feta Dip Recipe
- 1/2 cup packed fresh parsley sprigs
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups (16 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- 1. In a food processor, combine the first five ingredients; cover and pulse until finely chopped. Add cheese and lemon juice; process until creamy. Serve with vegetables. Yield: 3 cups.
1/4 cup: 176 calories, 15g fat (5g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 361mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 1g fiber), 7g protein .
Reviews for Herbed Feta Dip
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer