Herbed Feta Dip Recipe
Guests can’t get enough of this thick, zesty dip that bursts with fresh Mediterranean flavor. The feta cheese and fresh mint complement each other beautifully, creating the perfect sidekick for crunchy carrots, toasted pita chips, sliced baguettes or any other dipper you fancy.—Rebecca Ray, Chicago, Illinois
- 1/2 cup packed fresh parsley sprigs
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups (16 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- In a food processor, combine the first five ingredients; cover and pulse until finely chopped. Add cheese and lemon juice; process until creamy. Serve with vegetables. Yield: 3 cups.
Originally published as Herbed Feta Dip in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2009, p44
This recipe pairs well with a medium white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Protea Chenin Blanc South Africa 2011. Honeysuckle and pear, with a hint of lemon, makes this perfect with any fish or chicken dish. Buy now and get 2 bottles for $29.99. Order Now
Reviews for Herbed Feta Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review