Herbed Dinner Roll Muffins Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 4-1/2 teaspoons herbes de Provence
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/2 cup grated Romano cheese
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the flour, herbs de Provence, baking powder and salt. In another bowl, combine the eggs, buttermilk, and butter. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- 2. Fill greased muffin cups half full. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake at 400° for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in muffin comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Serve warm. Yield: 8 rolls.
1 roll equals 161 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 65 mg cholesterol, 436 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 8 g protein.
Reviews for Herbed Dinner Roll Muffins
"Fun, & easy to make. The batter texture was light & wet to bake quick in the muffin tin. The melted cheese is nice topping adding to the touch in the last 5 minutes just to melt. The herbe de Provence is easy to substitute if you don't have all-in-one spice. Check your spices for a combination of 6 to7 choices to blend together for nice flavouring to the texture. I used dried spices combined with sage, basil, oregano, thyme, rosemary, cardamom. The size of the muffins is medium in a 12 muffin tin. I'll try it again but the herbs is delightful texture to the flour!"